1. All sales are subject to the following trading terms- these terms and conditions do not affect the consumer's statutory rights.
2. In regards to business to business sales and usage we do not offer any warranty.
3. We guarantee that the goods that we supply will be to the correct specification as advertised, however we are unable to guarantee precise compatibility or suitability. It is the responsibility of the customer to check this prior to ordering. We try to insure that all information provided is as accurate as possible.
4. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us DIAMONDTOOLS-UK LTD, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation which you will get by email.
5. We warrantee and represent that the goods are as described in the listing. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use.
6. All prices are quoted in £ sterling.
7. Payment terms are Cash, PayPal, Credit/debit cards and cheque (subject to guarantee or clearance)
8. Title of the goods remains with DIAMONDTOOLS-UK LTD until payment is made in full.
9. Delivery prices are quoted for mainland UK only – Certain areas of the highlands, Northern Scotland, Ireland and the Channel Islands may attract a surcharge. For delivery other than mainland UK please contact us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We will give you an estimated date of dispatch for your order. If these dates cannot be met for any reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery. Whilst we make every effort to keep to stated delivery times we cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times.
11. Please check for any shortages or damages to your delivery and if possible advise us within 48 hours of the delivery. Provided that this notice is given we will arrange to collect, replace, and repair or refund the goods free of charge.
12. All goods are offered subject to stocks and availability. If for any reason they are no longer available we will try to offer an alternative, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the contract and offer a refund.
13. Important - Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days - starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a "Cooling off" Period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty.
If you wish to cancel a contract please write, and e-mail us stating your details invoice number and cancellation instructions.
14. You have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to our address if the goods are no longer required or if you have changed your mind. If the Product is not faulty or damaged on delivery, and you cancel the order within 14 working days of receipt, in the same condition in which you received them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and if you fail to comply with this obligation, you will be liable for a claim of compensation being made against you.
15. If it is more convenient we can arrange collection by our couriers, please see our Delivery and Returns section for the associated prices.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £25.00
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.